Check stability of cointime peak
|Assignee:||Stephen Kay||% Done:|
#2 Updated by Stephen Kay about 1 month ago
- File Q3W3p14left_lowe_CTPeakPlots.pdf added
- File Q4p4W2p74left_lowe_CTPeakPlots.pdf added
- % Done changed from 0 to 80
Scripts to plot this all done, just need to run it for every Kaon kinematic point (some still need some replays processed for this purpose).
Also need to create a short version to plot all kinematics on one plot to examine stability.
An example set of plots for a kinematic is attached.
#3 Updated by Stephen Kay 27 days ago
- File KaonLT_Meeting_28_10_20.pdf added
- % Done changed from 80 to 90
Presentation for the KaonLT meeting on 28/10/20 attached. Description of the analysis and some example plots.
Just a few small pieces to wrap up and some decision on how to divide up blocks of runs and this will be complete.
#4 Updated by Stephen Kay 5 days ago
- File CTPeak_Stability.pdf added
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
Finished, report written up and new .param file created and uploaded to UTIL_KAONLT repo.
Report at - https://redmine.jlab.org/documents/119
Included in "KaonLT Technical Notes" section too.