Bug #77: SCons build system bug fixes
Set up utils subdirectory for scons builds
Added by Ole Hansen about 6 years ago.
Updated over 5 years ago.
The dbconvert program in the contrib subdirectory can currently only be build with make. We should add a scons configuration script for it.
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Subject changed from Set up contrib subdirectory for scons builds to Set up utils subdirectory for scons builds
- Start date deleted (
- Parent task set to #77
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Start date set to 09/26/2017
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Made a new SConstruct script in the utils subdirectory to build
dbconvert. As with the make system,
dbconvert is not built automatically as part of the main analyzer, but should be built manually by the user as needed.
Possible improvement: Since
dbconvert contains a number of OS-dependent calls (for file access, for getting options), the presence of the respective features should be tested with SCons's configuration system.
Also available in: Atom