Bug #77: SCons build system bug fixes
Port SCons changes from 1.5 branch to master
Added by Ole Hansen about 6 years ago.
Updated over 5 years ago.
The improvements to the SCons scripts made in the Release-150 branch need to be ported to the master branch
- Start date deleted (
- Parent task set to #77
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Start date set to 09/27/2017
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Merged all Release-150 SCons updates into the master branch with commit
b31adde. Added a couple of additional changes:
- Don't override SHLIBFLAGS
- macOS produces .dylib shared libraries
Also, with further commits,
- Don't suppress "overloaded virtual" warnings. These are very useful.
- Let SCons handle compilation of dictionary sources. Don't build them explicitly.
- Update SCons scripts in SDK and utils
Also available in: Atom