- Login: pdbforce
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 09/17/2021
- Last connection: 06/01/2023
|BBCal_calibration||Manager, Developer, Reporter||03/07/2023|
|FADC VTP readout||Developer, Reporter||06/01/2022|
|FADC VTP trigger||Developer, Reporter||06/01/2022|
|Multiple Streams readout||Developer, Reporter||06/01/2022|
|Auto run liste and run constants||Developer, Reporter||06/01/2022|
|Hydra and GMn data quality||Developer, Reporter||06/01/2022|
|INFN GEMs||Developer, Reporter||06/01/2022|
|TEDF GEMs||Developer, Reporter||06/01/2022|
|UVA GEMs||Developer, Reporter||06/01/2022|
- 12:10 PM BBCal_calibration Task #723 (In Progress): BBCAL ADC time offset calibration
- 12:08 PM BBCal_calibration Updated BBCAL gain coefficients (for pass2) are in the DB
- Updated BBCAL ADC gain coefficients (for pass2) are in the DB. Re-calibration of SBS14-70% settings and a couple of S...
- 11:02 AM BBCal_calibration Task #709 (Closed): Put new gain coefficients in the DB (for Pass 2)
- 02:57 PM BBCal_calibration Task #709 (Closed): Put new gain coefficients in the DB (for Pass 2)
- Energy calibration looks great for all 13 different GMn/nTPE settings. We got negative gain coefficients for the bott...
- 02:46 PM BBCal_calibration Bug #708 (Feedback): Look at the correlation of BBCal signal ADC time with BBCal trigger TDC time (readout by 1190)
- We looked at the correlation of BBCal signal ADC time with BBCal trigger time which get readout by a 1190 module situ...
- 02:32 PM BBCal_calibration Bug #706 (In Progress): Double peaking in ADC time (SH + PS)
- 10:33 AM BBCal_calibration Bug #706 (In Progress): Double peaking in ADC time (SH + PS)
- ADC time distributions of SH and PS have two peaks roughly 12 ns apart. There is a main peak around 0 and a secondary...
- 02:31 PM BBCal_calibration Bug #707 (Feedback): Look at the ADC time distributions of BBCal trigger sums
- 02:28 PM BBCal_calibration Bug #707 (Closed): Look at the ADC time distributions of BBCal trigger sums
- 02:27 PM BBCal_calibration Bug #707 (Feedback): Look at the ADC time distributions of BBCal trigger sums
- All 25 BBCal trigger sums are read out by two FADC modules which are situated in a different crate than the one used ...
Also available in: Atom