- Login: rom
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/06/2017
- Last connection: 02/10/2020
|FADC VTP readout||Developer, Reporter||06/01/2022|
|FADC VTP trigger||Developer, Reporter||06/01/2022|
|Multiple Streams readout||Developer, Reporter||06/01/2022|
|Auto run liste and run constants||Developer, Reporter||05/27/2022|
|Hydra and GMn data quality||Developer, Reporter||05/27/2022|
|INFN GEMs||Developer, Reporter||10/23/2020|
|TEDF GEMs||Developer, Reporter||02/15/2021|
|UVA GEMs||Developer, Reporter||10/23/2020|
|SBS_GMn_LHRS||Manager, Developer, Reporter||09/29/2020|
|Hall A Analyzer||Developer||08/02/2017|
|NPS||Manager, Developer, Reporter||01/13/2023|
|TCS_DAQ||Manager, Developer, Reporter||01/13/2023|
|TCS_Meetings||Manager, Developer, Reporter||01/13/2023|
|TCS_Simulation||Manager, Developer, Reporter||01/13/2023|
|TCS_target||Manager, Developer, Reporter||01/13/2023|
|NPS HV||Manager, Developer, Reporter||01/13/2023|
|NPS led||Manager, Developer, Reporter||01/13/2023|
- 05:00 PM Hall A Analyzer 1.00 hour (Feature #350 (Feedback): BankData class and support in decoder)
- output tree variables
- 05:00 PM Hall A Analyzer Feature #350 (Feedback): BankData class and support in decoder
I emphasize/repeat that this class is just a simple way to pull out a few
variables (maybe even 1)...
- 02:58 PM Hall A Analyzer 0.10 hour (Bug #407 (New): Setting CODA version for files filtered with EVIO 4)
- branch setcodavers
- 02:58 PM Hall A Analyzer Bug #407: Setting CODA version for files filtered with EVIO 4
- The branch is "setcodavers"
- 02:56 PM Hall A Analyzer 6.00 hours (Bug #407 (New): Setting CODA version for files filtered with EVIO 4)
- Done, I think.
- 02:56 PM Hall A Analyzer Bug #407: Setting CODA version for files filtered with EVIO 4
- I believe this issue has been solved. I tested it on several files, including some of Steve's. I have made a Pull r...
- 04:59 PM Hall A Analyzer 2.00 hours (Bug #407 (New): Setting CODA version for files filtered with EVIO 4)
- I think I have a solution
- 04:59 PM Hall A Analyzer Bug #407: Setting CODA version for files filtered with EVIO 4
- The place to over-ride the CODA version in the analyzer script:
- 03:51 PM Hall A Analyzer Bug #407 (New): Setting CODA version for files filtered with EVIO 4
- The decoding depends on the CODA version, 2 and 3 are quite different. Unfortunately, there is no easy way to tell w...
- 12:26 PM Hall A Analyzer Feature #350: BankData class and support in decoder
- I think this is done. Unless it need tweaking.
Also available in: Atom