Designer contact Paul Medeiros email@example.com
'''Run Group 1a:'''
- E12-13-010 (Run status: active): Exclusive Deeply Virtual Compton and Neutral Pion Cross-Section Measurements in Hall C [https://www.jlab.org/exp_prog/proposals/13/PR12-13-010.pdf Link]
- '''E12-13-007''' (Run Status: active): Measurement of Semi-Inclusive pi0 Production as Validation of Factorization [https://www.jlab.org/exp_prog/proposals/13/PR12-13-007.pdf Link]
- '''E12-22-006''' (Run status: active): Deeply Virtual Compton Scattering off the neutron with the Neutral Particle Spectrometer in Hall C [https://misportal.jlab.org/pacProposals/proposals/1764/attachments/152132/Proposal.pdf Link]
- '''E12-14-003''': Wide-angle Compton Scattering at 8 and 10 GeV Photon Energies [https://www.jlab.org/exp_prog/proposals/14/PR12-14-003.pdf Link]
- '''E12-14-005''': Wide Angle Exclusive Photoproduction of pi-zero Mesons [https://www.jlab.org/exp_prog/proposals/14/PR12-14-005.pdf Link]
'''Run Group 1b:'''
- '''E12-06-114''' (35 days moved to Hall C): Measurements of the electron-helicity dependent cross-sections of deeply virtual Compton scattering
- '''E12-17-008''': Polarization Observables in Wide-Angle Compton Scattering at large s, t, and u [https://misportal.jlab.org/pacProposals/proposals/1353/attachments/98388/Proposal.pdf Link]
- '''C12-20-012''' (status C2): Deeply Virtual Compton Scattering using a positron beam in Hall C [https://misportal.jlab.org/pacProposals/proposals/1570/attachments/127333/Proposal.pdf Link]
- PR12-22-005: A Search for a Nonzero Strange Form Factor of the Proton at 2.5 (GeV/c)2 [https://misportal.jlab.org/pacProposals/proposals/1771/attachments/152092/Proposal.pdf Link]
- C12-18-005: Timelike Compton Scattering Off a Transversely Polarized Proton [https://misportal.jlab.org/pacProposals/proposals/1784/attachments/152129/Proposal.pdf Link]
Calorimeter motion procedure
Remote operation of correctors and NPS sweeper:
Operation of the NPS sweeper in local mode: